The optical system of the Dedolight surpasses the traditional concept of studio lights with fresnel lenses. The Dedolight optical system employs two lenses – neither of which is a fresnel. The second lens pre-collects the light, directing it to the front lens and minimizing light loss. This produces unprecedented focusing range and light efficiency, especially in the spot position.
- Ultra compact size; Light output equal to much larger light sources.
- Project background patterns with optional projection attachment and lenses.
- Clean beam – no stray light; very even light distribution.
- Variety of power options – Worldwide AC 100V to 255V, batteries, automotive power, or small generators.
- The 120 volt dimmer allows precision control of color temperature.