- Dedicated softlight fixture with removable lamphead centered in collapsible silver aluminized high temperature Nomex® housing.
- Max. 300w lamp with AC, with 105, 125, 200 & 250w options, using supplied TH-X300 tungsten-halogen head.
- Accessory quick exchange lampheads allow use of high CRI 27w daylight fluorescent lamps.
- State of the art woven glass fabric front diffuser offers exceptional heat resistance. Front diffuser must always be used.
- Easy access pockets on fabric shell allow clip-on gel attachment.
- Light controlled with fold-up accessory fabric Egg Crates.
- A variety of kit options are available.
- Accessories include fabric Egg Crate light controls, and Balance Bar for more versatile positioning, plus many standard Lowel mounting accessories.
Lowel Rifa-Lite eX 44
Rifa eX 44 is the smallest member of the Lowel Rifa family. Its 16″ diffusion screen and 21″ collapsed length make it ideal for compact kit run & gun lighting.
Its abilities are enhanced further by the Rifa eXchange System accessory lampheads.
Power it with AC from 105-300w, or switch cables & lamp it at 50 or 100w for DC operation.
Swap to an accessory head to use our high color screw-in daylight fluorescent lamps.
Ideal for lighting closeup interviews, small area tabletop shoots, webcasting & more.