Total Arm length: 230cm
Arm length from base to camera: 125cm
Working height range (minimum to maximum): 200cm
Designed to add the dimension of tracking and elevation to the normal range of movements afforded by your fluid head. By adding elevation and tracking to the traditional Pan and Tilt movements of fluid heads, the Pro-Jib dramatically extends the creativity of film and professional video production.
- Compact and portable. Weighing only 25 lbs, the Pro-Jib is ideal for travelling to a location shoot or for use in the studio.
- It is precision engineered to deliver smooth action, while meeting the toughest physical demands of ENG/EFP and studio production. Handling camera payloads up to 50 lbs.
- Attaches quickly and easily to most conventional heads and tripods, giving it flexibility for use as a cost-effective studio crane where on-shot elevation is required, or on location where setup speed, weight and size are critical.
- Fitted with Pan and Tilt drag controls and a positive lock for the Jib arm vehicle movement. The tilt lock is easily distinguished from the tilt drag by the large cone shape thrust locker located under the tilt lock knob. Rotating the drag adjusters increases or reduces the amount of drag.
- Extends your camera height range to 2 meters (6-ft), allowing a single operator to achieve impressive crane perspectives.
- Uses standard barbell weights plus a unique sliding tailshaft for precise counterbalance.
- The Miller Undermount lets you track from ground level up to nearly six feet with absolute stability. Unlike other reverse mounts, Undermount fits directly below the existing bowl to ensure that the camera’s center of gravity remains at its most stable point.
- Only 25 lbs., Pro-Jib is half the weight of comparable Jibs. It also folds down to an incredibly compact 48″ for easy transportation.