- Wireless Lens Focus Control Motor
- Wireless Hand Wheel Focus Controller
- Up to 300′ Range
- 5 to 18V, 0.65 to 1Nm Torque Motor
- 0.8 MOD Standard Cine Gear, Gear Rings
- Control Run/Stop, A-B Limits
- Rosewood-Lined Hand Wheel
Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Control System
Use the Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Control System from Tilta to wirelessly control the focus of most DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses. The core of the system is the pairing of the focus control motor and the focus hand wheel. The units can connect to each other from 300′ away, and can be mounted in a variety of ways.
The units support run/stop functions and setting hard A and B limits for more control over your camera and lens. The hand wheel is powered by a single 14500 lithium battery and the motor is powered by your camera or a battery via its micro-USB connector. The units are both constructed of durable materials, and the hand wheel features an attractive, comfortable rosewood grip.
Included in the kit with the hand wheel and motor are a mounting baseplate for 95mm lenses, a 15mm rod, a micro-USB motor cable, a 0.8 MOD motor gear, two lens gear rings, attachment plates for the Ronin-S/G2 and Zhiyun Crane, a dual-battery charger, two batteries, mounting screws, and two Allen keys. See below for more information about the items that make up the system.
- Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Hand Wheel Controller
Pair this Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Hand Wheel Controller from Tilta with the Nucleus-Nano Motor to wirelessly control the focus of most DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses.
The large Hand Wheel responds with no delay as it wirelessly controls the separately available Nucleus-Nano motor from up to 300′ away via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, and it lasts up to six hours on a single 3.7V 14500 lithium-ion battery. You can also perform run/stop functions and set hard A and B limits with the buttons on the wheel for more control over your camera and lens.
The Hand Wheel is constructed with aluminum, plastic, rubber, and a sleek rosewood-lined handle for comfort and style. It can mount on a stand, rig, or gimbal such as the Gravity G2X with a rosette connector. One 14500 lithium-ion battery is included with the Hand Wheel.
- Wireless focus wheel for DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses
- Large, rosewood-lined wheel for style and comfort
- Connect wirelessly to Nucleus-Nano motor from up to 300′ line-of-sight range via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- Powers via 14500 lithium-ion battery for 6-hour operating time
- Use start/stop function and set A/B limits with buttons on controller
- Connects to rigs, arms, or gimbals with a rosette mount
- Compatible with Nucleus-Nano Focus motor
Battery 1 x 3.7 V, 14500 Lithium-Ion Battery Duration 6 Hours Operating Distance 300′ / 91 m Wireless Protocols 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Mount Type Rosette Dimensions Diameter: 2.9″ / 7.3 cm
Depth: 1.6″ / 4.1 cm
Weight 5.6 oz / 159 g (Without Battery)
- Nucleus-Nano Wireless Lens Control Motor
Material of Construction Aluminum, plastic, stainless steel Power Input Micro-USB Voltage 5 to 18 V Torque 0.65 Nm at 5 V
1 Nm at 14.8 V
Gear 0.8 MOD, 32 pitch, 26 teeth Rod Compatibility 15 mm Operating Distance 300′ / 91 m Wireless Protocols Not supplied by manufacturer Dimensions 3.1 x 0.9 x 1″ / 8 x 2.3 x 2.4 cm Weight 2.7 oz / 76 g