- DSLR Scale: Function Scales SD output from a DSLR to 1280×800 Full Screen
- Focus Assist (Peaking Filter): Red Color is displayed on sharp edges to enhance focus accuracy
- Various Scan Modes: ZERO SCAN, UNDER SCAN, OVER SCAN and 1:1 PIXEL FOR PIXEL
- Markers: Choose framing markers for CENTER, SAFETY AREA, FIT and more.
- SDI Loop Through: Feature allows your HDMI or SDI input signal to be looped through to a second display via SDI
- Waveform/Vector Scope: Displays waveform luminance (Y Level) and Vesctor Scope (B-Y, R-Y on XY axis) in Y/Cb/Cr, Wide and Line modes
- Range Error: Selected values (Y MAX, Y MIN, C MAX, C MIN) are indicated in WAVEFORM/VECTOR* or Y/Cb/Cr modes
- Y Level Check: Displays Y Level as a solid color on screen to assist in exposure adjustments
TVlogic 5.6″ LCD
The TV Logic VFM-056WP monitor is ideal for HDSLR and Compact HD work. Features include a lightweight design, LED backlit LCD, DSLR Scale, Focus Assist, Various Scan Modes, Markers, Audio Level Meter with speaker and time code display. This monitor converts the HDMI input signal to an HD-SDI output.