- Very Fast T1.5 Maximum Aperture
- Geared Focus and Aperture Control Rings
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
- Hybrid Aspherical Lens Element
- Full-Frame Coverage
- Depth of Field Markings
- Min. Focusing Distance of 11.8″
Samyang 35mm f/1.5 EF
The Samyang 35mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Canon EF with geared, manual focus and aperture control rings, is optimized for digital cinematography. The aperture ring has been “de-clicked” for smooth iris pulls, and depth of field markings provide an essential aid to focus pullers. Optically, this lens is identical to the Samyang 35mm f/1.4, which is known for its excellent sharpness, contrast and bokeh.
A hybrid aspherical lens and multi-layer coating produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The 35mm lens focuses as close as 11.8″ (30 cm) from the lens. A bayonet mount, petal-type lens hood is also included.
- At T1.5 this lens is great for low light and shallow depth of field
- The focus and aperture control rings feature industry standard gearing
- Covers a wide range of sensor formats, including full-frame 35mm
- 12 elements in 10 groups, including one hybrid aspherical lens
- Minimum focusing distance of 11.8″ for great close ups
- Depth of field markings aid in pulling focus